Steatite Ceramic Insulators
Thanks to ceramic’s exceptional heat resistance and dielectric properties, all of our ceramic products can be used as thermal or electrical insulators. However, our steatite ceramic insulators are purpose-built for the task for superior performance in insulating applications.
We can grind steatite ceramic insulators to your specs, achieving tolerances within 0.0005”. Mounting holes with threads can be included, per your specifications. All insulators carry radii on all corners.
- Caps, bases, and accessories are available for standoff insulators.
- Single or double loop metal end caps are available for suspension insulators, in manganese, silicon, aluminum bronze, anodized aluminum, or galvanized malleable iron.
- For antenna strain insulators, end configurations are available with a variety of hole shapes; metal shackles may also be specified on one or both ends.
- Steatite Cylindrical Light Duty Standoff Insulators
- Steatite Conical Light Duty Standoff Insulators
- Steatite Transmitting Antenna Strain Insulators
- Steatite Heavy Duty Standoff Insulators
- Steatite Heavy Duty Suspension Insulators
All our steatite ceramic insulators are available glazed or unglazed.
If you’re having trouble finding the right thermal or electrical insulators for your application, please contact us—we’re here to help! We offer many more steatite ceramic insulators than those listed here: